Vintage Hub, 5th Floor, Mosesola House, 103, Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.
- Webinar & Seminars
Sorry there are no videos yet
PUBLIC SPEAKING & PRESENTATION SKILLS TRAINING
Gain Clarity, Credibility and Confidence
In today’s busy, competitive workplace, public speaking and presentations are a critical part of professional success.
This is an intensive, highly interactive and practical training course aimed at providing participants with practical skills and knowledge necessary to express themselves clearly with confidence and power, in a variety of speaking situations.
This course is ideal for both those who want to gain mastery of their presentation and speaking skills and those who desire to learn the art of delivering exceptional presentation afresh.
Anxiety, Fear and Nervousness
- Overcoming fear
- Breathing technique
- Being prepared
- Objectives of Presentation
- Importance of Presentation Skills
- Pitfalls of Presentations
- The Communication cycle
Planning and Structuring an Effective Presentation
- Choice of medium of presentation
- Techniques for giving a powerful opening
- Insight to Powerful Closing
- Visual Aids
- PowerPoint structure
- Stage Management
- Verbal and non -verbal (gestures and facial expressions)
- Body language
- Tone and volume
- Capturing and maintaining audience interest (humor, references)
- Techniques (eye contact, questioning styles)
- Effective use of audio visuals
When participants complete this course they will be able to:
- Reduce the feeling of nerves prior to presenting.
- Connect with your audience
- Dramatically improve your speaking presence
- Understand the psychology and structure of good presentation
- Create a killer business presentation step-by-step
- Speak with confidence and deliver with authority
- Influence audience to impact with the message rather than their skills
- Respond appropriately to your audience’s needs
- Elevate their speeches and presentations from mundane to captivating
- Build exceptional introductions, coherent content and climactic closings.
- Hone your non-verbal communication skills
- Avoid common, yet costly public speaking mistakes
- Overcome causes of boring and ineffective presentation
- Add a visual dimension to your presentation
Training Date: 21 -22 April, 2017
Venue: Vintage Hub, 5th Floor, Mosesola House, 103, Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.
Early birds and group slot registration discounts available.
Executive One- on-One Coaching is also available
NetClean Services LTD