City Seasons Hotel Dubai, Airport Road, Port Saeed Al, Maktoum Street, Dubai
- Classroom Courses
Sorry there are no videos yet
Please note our course prices are in British pounds. This course costs £3000 for a one week course and £4,300 for a 2 week course. Payments may be made in alternative currencies to British Pounds locally, and the current rate of exchange will be advised at the time of payment. For more information on this course, please call us on +44 20 3266 1001.
This course will enable delegates to realistically estimate project costs, including anticipating factors that may negatively affect cost controls and better planning to mitigate them.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Energy management specialists, planning managers, oil and gas engineers, project
managers, analysts, commercial managers, economists, government officials, geologists, business advisors, asset managers, exploration and production (E&P) managers and product managers.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
• Budget projects
• Develop cost management and risk contingencies
• Evaluate project resource levels
• Estimate costs at each task level
• Understand cost breakdown structures
• Explore budgetary control strategies
• Identify post-implementation steps
• Understand cost evaluation
- October 20, 2015 @ 9.00 - 5.00