210 New Kings Road, Fulham, London SW6 4NZ, UK
- Classroom Courses
Sorry there are no videos yet
Please note our course prices are in British pounds. This course costs £3,000 for a one week course and £4,300 for a 2 week course. Payments may be made in alternative currencies to British Pounds locally, and the current rate of exchange will be advised at the time of payment. For more information on this course, please call us on +44 20 3266 1001.
The course provides delegates with a comprehensive understanding of oil and gas procurement, production, distribution and stakeholder management for oil industry procurement, logistics, and project or business management. Delegates will acquire the knowledge and skills to effectively manage procurement functions.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Oil and gas industry professionals involved in vendor management, outsourcing, procurement and contracting, process management optimisation (PMO), supply chain management and purchasing.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
• Understand structure of oil and gas procurement management
• Comprehend procurement policies, systems and procedures
• Manage key elements of procurement and supply chains
• Manage procurement contracts and stakeholders
• Understand an introduction to oil and gas procurement management
• Know the fundamentals of procurement management
• Identify oil and gas procurement contract laws and standards
• Comprehend procurement and supply chain management
• Understand production sharing contracts (PSCs) management
- October 15, 2015 @ 9.00 - 5.00