Houston, TX, United States
- Classroom Courses
Sorry there are no videos yet
Please note our course prices are in British pounds. This course costs £3000 for a one week course and £4,300 for a 2 week course. Payments may be made in alternative currencies to British Pounds locally, and the current rate of exchange will be advised at the time of payment. For more information on this course, please call us on +44 20 3266 1001.
Reliability Engineering focuses on eliminating maintenance requirements, utilising technology analysis to achieve reliability and maintenance task improvements and improve the uptime and productive capacity of critical equipment using formalised problem-solving techniques. The reliability engineering activity should be an ongoing process starting at the conceptual phase of a product design and continuing throughout all phases of a product lifecycle. This course will provide the participants with the skills needed to evaluate the inherent reliability of a product or process and pinpoint potential areas for reliability improvement.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Production supervisors, engineering personnel, maintenance engineers,
reliability engineers, managers.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
• Understand the definition of Reliability
• Comprehend Reliability Engineering
• Identify techniques for improvement
• Comprehend mathematical concepts of Reliability Engineering
• Understand failure rates
• Comprehend Probability Distributions
• Study Weibull Analysis
• Explore System Engineering
• Understand Life Cost Analysis
• View flow diagrams
• Estimate System Reliability
• Study field data collection
• Identify reliability engineering methods
- October 20, 2015 @ 9.00 - 5.00