Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre, 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba - Lagos.
- Classroom Courses
Sorry there are no videos yet
PREPARING FINANCIAL STATEMENTS AND THE ANNUAL REPORTS
By the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
– Prepare and present income statements, balance sheet and cash flow statements
– Perform accounting adjustments including deferrals and accruals
– Map chart of accounts to the financial statements and formulate notes to the financial statements
The Accounting Cycle
– Analyzing transactions and recording in the system
– Preparing ledgers and general ledgers
– Trial balance
– The adjusted trial balance
– Preparing financial statements
– Closing the books
Charts of Accounts and Design Techniques
– Designing chart of accounts
– Maintenance of chart of accounts
– Analyzing chart of accounts
– Reconciliation and improvement issues
Accounting Adjusting Entries
– Understanding deferrals
– Working with accruals
– Other adjustments and collections
– Preparing the adjusted trial balance.
Preparing financial statements and notes
– Preparing income statements
– Preparing balance sheets
– Preparing cash flow statements
– Preparing the equity statement
– Reading and interpreting the audit opinion
Notes to the financial statements
– Requirements for the note
– Organization and activities of notes
– Basis for preparation
– Summary of significant accounting policies
For Whom: Accountants, Treasurers, Auditors, Reconciliation Officers, Finance Managers and others who perform related functions.
1ST BATCH 2ND BATCH
4th – 7th July, 2017 6th – 8th September, 2017
Fee: The workshop fee is One Hundred and Five Thousand Naira (N105,000.00) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participants will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 0803 304 5484
Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre, 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba – Lagos.
CLICK LINK TO VIEW MORE COURSES : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7WaUv_MRuMwb0xBRFNCcWtFVU0/view?usp=sharing
- December 19, 2017 @ 9:00AM - 5:00PM