210 New Kings Road, Fulham, London SW6 4NZ, UK
- Classroom Courses
Sorry there are no videos yet
Please note our course prices are in British pounds. This course costs £3,000 for a one week course and £4,300 for a 2 week course. Payments may be made in alternative currencies to British Pounds locally, and the current rate of exchange will be advised at the time of payment. For more information on this course, please call us on +44 20 3266 1001.
This course is designed to provide delegates in the power industry with a comprehensive understanding of power and electricity system development and operation management. The course will help to develop a clear understanding of the philosophy of modern power system operations and the role of energy management systems, their design and actual implementation.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Professionals in power industry including business development managers, process and production engineers and operations
and plant managers.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
• Understand an introduction to power systems operation management
• View power systems structures
• Identify market mechanisms governing power retailing decisions
• Comprehend power security and risk management
• Understand power industry systems infrastructure development demand
• Evaluate distribution and outage management systems
• Identify generation management systems and marketing influences
• Employ operations management: principles and practices
• Identify risks and opportunities associated with managing power operation and distribution
- December 5, 2017 @ 9.00 - 5.00