210 New Kings Road, Fulham, London SW6 4NZ, UK
- Classroom Courses
Sorry there are no videos yet
Please note our course prices are in British pounds. This course costs £3000 for a one week course and £4,300 for a 2 week course. Payments may be made in alternative currencies to British Pounds locally, and the current rate of exchange will be advised at the time of payment. For more information on this course, please call us on +44 20 3266 1001.
This course provides oil and gas industry professionals with a comprehensive understanding of operations, logistical, supply chain and project management. Delegates will learn world-class project management tools, approaches and techniques to enhance business operational performance.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Professional and support staff from the energy industry project-management and operations sectors: managers, supervisors and project team members who plan, implement, supervise and direct projects; upstream professionals, such as engineers, geoscientists and planners; downstream professionals, such as facility engineers and planners; and corporate and asset managers involved in acquisitions, disposals and business re-engineering projects.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
• Understand current thinking about managing new energy projects
• Assess the latest trends in product specifications, process-unit yields and refining schemes
• Develop new operations management tools and techniques
• Schedule and manage project resources effectively
• Understand project management and processes
• Implement operations management in action
• Quantify project risks and opportunities
• Comprehend project networks and critical-path analysis
• Explore oil and gas business processes management
- December 3, 2017 @ 9:00AM - 5:00PM