Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre, 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba - Lagos.
- Classroom Courses
Sorry there are no videos yet
Insurance is serious business in the oil and gas sector and therefore deserves all the attention it can ever get. The insurer, the insured and other players in the industry must therefore devote time and energy to learn more about this very important topic. Incidentally, this is an emerging area where special skills are required, yet scarce. Oil and gas Insurance business will be better executed when all parties to it are adequately exposed to the skills and current developments in the area. This will be the focus of this very important workshop.
- Overview of Oil and Gas Industry operations
- Different types of risks inherent in Oil and Gas operations
- Trends and classification in oil and gas insurance
- Risk elements in surface and sub-surface oil and gas industry operations
- Underwriting on-shore Oil and Gas risks
- General asset protection and insurance
- Role for insurance brokers
- Claims administration in Oil and Gas insurance
- Re-insurance of Oil and Gas risks
- Emerging trends and future challenges
FOR WHOM: Accountants, Auditors, Treasurers, Insurance Managers, Administrative Officers, Welfare Managers and others who perform related functions in the Oil and Gas Sector.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
1st Batch: 3rd – 6th July, 2018
2nd Batch: 4th – 7th December, 2018