Macsot To Prince Consult 6, Obokun Street, Off Coker Rd, Ilupeju, Lagos, Nigeria
- Classroom Courses
To know and comprehend the ITIL® foundation according to its terminology, structure, basic concepts and principles of the Service Management practices
During this training course the participant will gain a foundational knowledge of ITIL® according to its terminology, structure and basic concepts and will understand the core principles of the ITIL® practices for Service Management.
It is suitable for people involved in the following areas to improve their abilities:
Service Desk, Incident Management, Problem management, Change Management, Service Asset and Configuration Management, Availability Management, Capacity Management, Information Security Management, Service Level Management and in general all IT management areas.
To certify that the candidate has gained knowledge of the ITIL terminology, structure and basic concepts and has comprehended the core principles of ITIL practice for Service Management.
This training course is aimed to:
– People who require a basic understanding of the ITIL® framework.
– People who wish to improve the IT service management quality within an organization.
– IT professionals that are working within an organization that has adopted and adapted ITIL.
– Business managers and business process owners.
There are no prerequisites for this training course..
The training course has the following characteristics:
– It is elaborated based on the AXELOS syllabus for the ITIL® Foundation Certificate in – IT Service Management.
– It is structured in thematic units, each of them presents a part of the theory followed by practical exercises.
– The material used is in Spanish and English and includes theory, practical exercises and complementary information.
– Includes a mock exam in Spanish or English, prior to the certification exam.
– Includes an official certification exam in Spanish or English, accredited by PeopleCert and EXIN.
– An assistance certificate is delivered.
– Has a duration of 3 days. It includes certification exam.
– For this training course, no additional hours of personal study are recommended during the training course.
– Has a minimum capacity of 4 and a maximum of 25 participants.
The certification exam has the following characteristics:
– Includes 40 multiple choice questions.
– Has a duration of 60 minutes.
– It´s a closed book exam.
– A minimum of 26 out of 40 questions is required, or 65%, to approve.
– It can be paper-based or web-based. When it is paper-based, the results will be will be notified to the participant afterwards through email. When it is web-based, the participant obtains the results the moment the exam is finished.
– The participant can take the exam on a date different to the one scheduled, prior request on the registration.
The list of topics is the following:
1. Industry Best Practices
2. Service Management as a Practice
3. Service Strategy
4 Service Design
5. Service Transition
6. Service Operation
7. Continual Service Improvement
8. Competence and Training
9. Exam Description
10. Review, Evaluation and Examination
Our instructors are certified in different ITSM disciplines and have an extensive experience in:
The design and implementation of IT processes and services, as much as private as in public field.
The selection, implementation and configuration of tools which support the IT processes and which are the ones of most standing and acknowledgement in the market.
Teaching various ITSM courses in the academic and professional field.
The participant receives a high quality, didactic material in Spanish and English, accredited by PeopleCert and EXIN (Examination Institute for Information Science).
For more information about this training course (dates, schedules, locations, costs, etc.) or any of the other ITSM training courses we offer, please contact us, we will be glad to assist you.
Macsot To Prince Consult
6, Obokun Street,
Off Coker Rd, Ilupeju,
Tel: [+234] 8023247883 I 8059062981