No. 3 Faramobi Ajike , Off Bush Street Anthony Village Lagos
- Classroom Courses
- Develop the knowledge, skills and concepts needed to resolve actual human resource management problems or issues.
- Manage the employment relationship, which is a shared responsibility between employers, management, human resources specialists, and employees.
- Investigate how HRM is responding to current business trends, opportunities, and challenges.
- Identify the human resources needs of an organization or department.
- Evaluate the procedures and practices used for recruiting and selecting suitable employees.
- Assess training requirements and design a successful orientation and training program.
Schedule and Venue Duration: 4 days – 2 weekends (Saturday /Sundays) Date: July 22nd, July 23rd, July 29th and July 30th Time: 9.00am – 4.00pm Training Type: Classroom Instructor –led Training Venue: No. 3 Faramobi Ajike , Off Bush Street Anthony Village Lagos (Lagos-Mainland) 12-C, Oko Awo Street, Opp. Eko Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos (Lagos – Island) Price: N50,000 TOPICS COVERED Course Outline
|Day 1 – Session 1 Module 1: Need for Human Resources Management
||Day1 – Session 2 Module 2: Matching HR Needs and People
|Day 3 – Module 3: Developing People
Compensation and Recognition
|Day 4 Recruitment and Selection
Developing a Safe Work Environment and Effective Employee Relations