No. 3 Faramobi Ajike , Off Bush Street Anthony Village Lagos
- Classroom Courses
Course title: Human Resource Management Overview and intro This course will introduce the diverse components of human resource functions and its role in the current business environment. Case study analysis will be used to link the theory to the practical situations that occur in HR. Topics to be covered are: the business environment, recruitment and selection, employee development and evaluation, compensation and benefits, employee rights, safety and representations and strategic issues and challenges in Human Resources Management, in both domestic and global environments. In this 4 days (2 weekends) course, you will learn How to …
- Develop the knowledge, skills and concepts needed to resolve actual human resource management problems or issues.
- Manage the employment relationship, which is a shared responsibility between employers, management, human resources specialists, and employees.
- Investigate how HRM is responding to current business trends, opportunities, and challenges.
- Identify the human resources needs of an organization or department.
- Evaluate the procedures and practices used for recruiting and selecting suitable employees.
- Assess training requirements and design a successful orientation and training program.
Schedule and Venue Duration: 4 days – 2 weekends (Saturday /Sundays) Date: July 22nd, July 23rd, July 29th and July 30th Time: 9.00am – 4.00pm Training Type: Classroom Instructor –led Training Venue: No. 3 Faramobi Ajike , Off Bush Street Anthony Village Lagos (Lagos-Mainland) 12-C, Oko Awo Street, Opp. Eko Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos (Lagos – Island) Price: N50,000 TOPICS COVERED Course Outline
|Day 1 – Session 1 Module 1: Need for Human Resources Management
||Day1 – Session 2 Module 2: Matching HR Needs and People
|Day 3 – Module 3: Developing People
Compensation and Recognition
|Day 4 Recruitment and Selection
Developing a Safe Work Environment and Effective Employee Relations
- December 8, 2017 @ 9:00AM - 4:00PM