City Seasons Hotel Dubai, Airport Road, Port Saeed Al, Maktoum Street, Dubai
- Classroom Courses
Sorry there are no videos yet
Please note our course prices are in British pounds. This course costs £3,200 for a one week course and £4,550 for a 2 week course. Payments may be made in alternative currencies to British Pounds locally, and the current rate of exchange will be advised at the time of payment. For more information on this course, please call us on +44 20 3266 1001.
This course provides delegates an understanding of financial modelling’s meaning and importance as well as structural standards for making financial models more readable and reliable.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Corporate finance officers, strategic planners, accountants, merger and acquisition specialists and other individuals whose professional future may be enhanced by an understanding of restructuring techniques.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
• Understand an introduction and overview of financial modelling
• Implement a wide range of Excel-based financial modelling techniques
• Structure Financial statements
• Identify 10 steps to creating good financial models
• Understand validating models
• Utilise forecasting models
• Understand modelling costs
• Understand advanced Excel functions
• Comprehend project valuations
• Build financial models
- October 27, 2015 @ 9.00 - 5.00