Suite 208, HRDC Building,, University of Lagos Main Campus, Akoka101212, Lagos, Nigeria
- Classroom Courses
The purpose of the Facility Management Master Craft Program is to equip the aspiring Facility Manager with all of the skills, tools, templates, requisite certificates and work experience to transition from any prior field of study and experience into facility management as a career of choice. The program will prepare individuals for jobs in facility management as well as equip those wishing to start their own FM companies with the right knowledge and skills.
Mode of Entry
There will be a written test and a face-to-face interview before shortlisted candidates will apply formally for admission into the program. Those who excel at the entry assessments will have 25% of their fees offset automatically.
- FACILITY MANAGEMENT MASTERCLASS
- FACILITY MANAGEMENT OPERATION
- WORKPLACE PRODUCTIVITY
- FACILITY MAINTENANCE MANAGEMENT
- FACILITY MANAGEMENT STRATEGY
- AIR-CONDITIONING MAINTENANCE PRACTICAL
- GENERATOR & ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE PRACTICALS
- PLUMBING & SWAGE SYSTEMS MAINTENANCE PRACTICALS
- ASSET MANAGEMENT /CMMS WORKSHOP
- FACILITY SERVICES CONTRACTING & PROCUREMENT WORKSHOP
- ENERGY MANAGEMENT & SUSTAINABILITY WORKSHOP
- Building Commissioning Operational Readiness Workshop
- Emergency Preparedness & Business Continuity Workshop
1) Fresh University and Polytechnic Graduates from the following areas- Engineering, Sciences, Environmental, Social Sciences, Architecture, Building, Business, Survey and Estates. 2) Graduates from other disciplines with at least one year of experience working in the built environment in any capacity.
3) SSCE with 5 credits including Mathematics and
English or OND from any discipline with at least 3 years work experience in Facility Management as a
Foreman, Admin, Clerk or Maintenance Supervisor etc.
Facilitator-led classroom presentations with discussions, workshops, practical site visits, inspections, and guaranteed work placement internship opportunity. Facilitators for the program are experienced certified FM Professionals, Building Services Engineering Consultants and University Academics.
Course Duration and Schedule
Training period of 6 months’ workplace internship and practical, 3 months Classes will hold 2 weekday-evenings, FRI & SAT
Aug 7th – 11th Assessments and Interviews
Aug 11th – 25th Admission & Payment
Sep18th – Dec 8th Training Classes
Jan 8th – May 25th 2018 Work Placement for Internship Jun 4th – 8th 2018 Exams & Certificate Presentation
Read more… https://www.maxmigold.com/training/
Click to Register
Application Fee- ₦7,500
Program Fees – ₦265,000
08022020122 | email@example.com | www.maxmigold.com