NECA HOUSE, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos.
- Classroom Courses
Sorry there are no videos yet
The term entrepreneurship conjures up images of innovative people with business and financial acumen offering new ideas, service or products. Entrepreneurship has been extended to include elements not related necessarily to business formation activity such as conceptualizations of entrepreneurship as a specific mindset resulting in entrepreneurial initiatives. Many major organisations now have innovation and entrepreneurship as part of their strategic visioning and core values but actually fear encouraging entrepreneurs for fear of losing control.
The programme will show you;
- The general concepts of developing entrepreneurial talent
- Growth strategies encompassing entrepreneurship
- Enhancing your capabilities as an individual or organisation.
Who should attend?
- Start up entrepreneurs
- Budding entrepreneurs or an
- Organisations looking to develop a strategy around innovation and entrepreneurship
- Developing a greater awareness of the general concepts of entrepreneurship
- The traits and behaviours of entrepreneurs
- Self-assessment of entrepreneurial ability
- Spotting entrepreneurial talent
- Developing entrepreneurial talent
- The enterprise process
- Routes to new venture creation
- Levels of entrepreneurial commitment
- Venture growth strategies
- Harvest options
The training will be interactive. It will be delivered via lectures supported by group
exercises, discussions and case study analysis.
Deal: 15% discount off for two or more participants from the same organization and early registration
Venue: 3, Faramobi Ajike Street, Anthony village, Lagos. Fee: N25,000
Time: 10am – 4pm
ACC. NAME: Adoney Associates Limited ACC. NO.4110014604 (SKYE BANK)
DATE: December, 2017
For more enquiry, call: 08023660697, Whatsapp: 07046181186. email@example.com or log on to www.adoneyassociates.com. www.facebook.com/adoneyassociates. Twitter:@adoneyassociate
- December 15, 2017 @ 10:00AM - 4:00PM