3,Faramobi Ajike Street,Anthony Villaga,Lagos State.
This focused course in Project Management will cover methods beyond topics covered in the planning and implementation of projects. Specifically, learning will include
Project Life Cycle,
CPM and PERT.
Participants will also be able to Create
Project Task Activities,
mitigate risks and develop working competence in the use of MS Project®
By the end of this course participants will be able to define
and identify the importance of the PMBOK and PMI.
You will be able to identify the five process groups and Nine knowledge areas as well as perform a project needs assessment and write goals, requirements, and deliverables. + FREE Refreshment: Tea, Coffee, Cakes, Snacks and light Lunch. + FREE Access to Video clips + FREE Access to Online Material Course Content.
Schedule and Venue: WEEKDAYS-17th-19th
WEEKEND- 14th-28th and 15th -29th TIME: 10am-5pm.
Course Outline 1.
- About PMI and PMP exam
- Exam-Taking Tips
- PMstudy Course Overview
PMstudy Process Chart 2.
- Project Management Framework
- What is a project?
- Project Stakeholders
- Organizational Structure
- Product Life Cycle
- Project Life Cycle
Project Management Life Cycle 3.
- Project Integration Management
- Overview of Project Integration
- Develop Project Charter
- Develop Project Management Plan
- Direct and Manage Project Work
- Monitor and Control Project Work
- Perform Integrated Change Control
Close Project or Phase 4.
- Project Scope Management
- Overview of Project Scope Management
- Plan Scope Management
- Collect Requirements
- Define Scope
- Create WBS
- Validate Scope
Control Scope 5.
- Project Time Management
- Overview of Project Time Management
- Plan Schedule Management
- Define Activities
- Sequence Activities
- Estimate Activity Resources
- Estimating Activity Durations
- Develop Schedule
Control Schedule 6.
- Project Cost Management
- Overview of Project Cost Management
- Plan Cost Management
- Estimate Costs
- Determine Budget
Control Costs 7
- Project Quality Management
- Overview of Project Quality Management
- Plan Quality Management
- Perform Quality Assurance
Control Quality 8.
- Project Human Resource Management
- Overview of Project Human Resource Management
- Plan HR Management
- Acquire Project Team
- Develop Project Team
Manage Project Team 9.
- Project Communication Management
- Overview of Project Communication Management
- Plan Communications Management
- Manage Communications
Control Communications 10.
- Project Risk Management
- Overview of Project Risk Management
- Plan Risk Management
- Identify Risks
- Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Plan Risk Responses
Control Risks 11.
- Project Procurement Management
- Overview of Project Procurement Management
- Plan Procurement Management
- Conduct Procurements
- Control Procurements
Close Procurements 12.
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Overview of Project Stakeholder Management
- Identify Stakeholders
- Plan Stakeholder Management
- Manage Stakeholder Engagement
Control Stakeholder Engagement 13.
- Review & Final Evaluation Test •
- Structured Concentrated Review of all Chapters •
- Final Test Questions
- End of Course Questions
- Next Steps kindly call 08185588771 or send an email to email@example.com