210 New Kings Road, Fulham, London SW6 4NZ, UK
- Classroom Courses
Sorry there are no videos yet
Please note our course prices are in British pounds. This course costs £3000 for a one week course and £4,300 for a 2 week course. Payments may be made in alternative currencies to British Pounds locally, and the current rate of exchange will be advised at the time of payment. For more information on this course, please call us on +44 20 3266 1001.
This course covers advanced economics theory and analysis techniques for improved energy project finance management.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Energy management specialists, planning managers, oil and gas engineers, project managers, analysts, commercial managers, economists, government officials, geologists, business advisors, asset managers, Exploration and Production (E & P) managers and product managers.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
• Devise and implement effective industry economic plans and strategies
• Understand energy project economic and commercial aspects, and cost structures
• Recognise energy project pricing structures
• Understand energy finance and economics management theories and their effect on the industry’s future
• Comprehend an energy market overview
• Explore an introduction to decision analysis approaches
• Identify project management principles and practices
• Employ global energy economic demand management
• Evaluate strategic decision making in the energy business
- December 30, 2017 @ 9:00AM - 5:00PM