19, Town Planning Way, Airtel Bus Stop Beside Mutual Benefit Insurance, Ilupeju, Lagos, Nigeria.
- Classroom Courses
Sorry there are no videos yet
Emotional Intelligence Mastery for Superior Performance (Workplace and Life)
This course is specifically designed to empowered people to achieve superior performance in their workplace and life generally. Achieving superior performances is possible only when an individual is empowered to understand his/her personality, understand emotions, recognize patterns and have the competencies to manage and choose themselves in every situation.
- Recognize and understand their personality, what informed who they have become, how it influences their productivity and the effect on co-workers.
- Become aware of their Emotional Quotient, how it affects their day to day result and further more begin to increase it.
- Begin to effectively manage and regulate their emotions to make sure they don’t disrupt their behavior and vastly increase their productivity.
- Understand others people’s feelings when interacting with them and become a trusted person in their network for a more healthy work environment.
- Understand others’ needs systematically and respond accordingly to get maximum results in their interactions with them.
- Establish rapport with others and improve the effectiveness of their communication
- Become aware of the Emotional Darts that flies around the work place and become equipped to deal with them.
- 6 Circles People Analysis™
- Who are you?
- Why you act the way you do
- The 3 Elements that defines YOU
- Ironical fact about your Environment
- Emotion as data and process
- The Equation of Emotion
- Levels of Emotional Competence
- The Cycle of Emotions
- T.F.A Process of Emotions
- Emotional Intelligence Cognition
Building Emotional Intelligence Competencies
8 Competencies for improving one’s Emotional Intelligence is divided into 3 major categories.
- Know Your Self
Clearly seeing what you feel and do.
Emotions are data, and these competencies allow you to accurately collect that information.
- Choose Your Self
Doing what you mean to do. Instead of reacting “on autopilot,” these competencies allow you to proactively respond.
- Give Yourself
These competencies allow you to put your vision and mission into your daily action so you relate and lead on
Who can attend?
Individual that desire superior performance in life and workplace, from entry grade to managerial level in any profession and department.
Date: April 12 – 13, 2017 (2 Days)
Contact Person: Segun 08097374698 | Bisi 08096303933 email@example.com
Venue: 19, Town Planning Way, Airtel Bus Stop Beside Mutual Benefit Insurance, Ilupeju, Lagos, Nigeria.
Our unique selling proposition is the ability to achieve positive change in the life of our participants after training. We are sure about this because our trainings combine these 4 critical elements;
- Technical Competence
- Relational and Emotional Competence associated with the Technical Competence
- Deep Self-reflective Elements
- Coaching Methodology rather than teaching.
We Build the HEAD (Knowledge) and the HAND (Action) through the HEART.
OUR PHILOSOPHY -THE HEAD-THE HEART-THE HAND Pause Factory; Emotional Intelligence Academy is the Training academy of Simeon’s Pivot Resources; a Human Resource and Management Consulting Company. We are a member of International Society of Emotional Intelligence and our President is a Licensed Emotional Intelligence Practitioner by Six Seconds; the world’s largest Emotional Intelligence Network Over the last 9 years as Simeon’s Pivot Resources, we have successfully deployed leadership, management and soft skills training programs, impacting knowledge within all levels in organizations from Drivers to Chief Executive Officers in all sectors of the economy. In all of these years, we never stopped searching for the secret to successful employee transformation through training. Based on global research and our mission to fact find the secret to the success of training, we have come to realize that there exist the “training of the HEAD” and also the “training of the HEART”. When the HEAD is trained, information is transferred at the cognitive level, it hardly moves the “HAND” to PERFORM. KNOWING does not guarantee DOING. To “PERFORM” is an “ACT” and ACTIONS are propelled by “FEELINGS” or the management of “FEELINGS”. The process is “THINK-FEEL-ACT”…. MSW Research concluded that “Emotion is the singular most important factor in Employee Engagement” While the goal of training is TRANSFORMATION, when a training does not impact the HEART to invoke EMOTIONAL reasons for CHANGE, the training would not yield the expected transformation At Pause Factory, we have mastered the art of touching the HEART; every training is soaked in Emotional Intelligence Competencies; thus, while others build the head, we Build the HEAD and the HAND through the HEART.
- August 14, 2017 @ 9:00AM - 5:00PM
Simeons Pivot Resorces