No. 24 Bamishile Street, Off Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.
- Classroom Courses
Sorry there are no videos yet
Course Description. Customer Relationship Management Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is one of the most important components for sustenance and growth of an organization. With the advancement of software technologies, significant progress has been made in designing and managing CRM systems. These efforts envisage facilitating better customer interactions and greater understanding about customers; thus helps an organization build competitive advantages. This course plans to impart a sound introduction to CRM, a comprehensive understanding of the processes involved, strong understanding of software components in different CRM systems, and practical applications of CRM in different sectors. As the course is targeted to students of rural management, it includes practical examples with strong lineage to rural planning and development.
- Middle and senior-level managers from marketing, e-commerce, sales and operations, strategic planning and general management
- Product, brand, e-marketing and advertising managers.
- Finance managers responsible for customer profitability measurements and analysis Sales and service managers.
The trainer uses up-to-date training techniques and a variety of training methods to give all participants the best opportunities for learning, including: TRAINING DATES / COURSE OVERVIEW Course Method and Materials Training Pack Contains:
- Customized training materials (Books, Slides and CBTs)
- CRM exam prep materials
- Certificate of completion
- CRM simulated exams
The course is delivered using a balanced combination of video, presentation, workshops and discussion sessions. The workshops and discussions are focused on putting into practice the techniques covered in the presentation and video. The workshops are used extensively to reinforce learning and to contribute to the development of understanding. .
- Class Session
- Group Discussions
- Simulations exercises
- Case studies and Problem Solving Exercises
- Individual assignments
- Templates and tools
Training Program Outline
- What is Customer Relationship Management?
- Impact of IT and Globalization on CRM
- Evolution of CRM and Classifications
- The Value Pyramid
- Customer Interaction Cycle
- Customer Profiling and Total Customer Experience
- Goals of a CRM Strategy and Obstacles
- CRM Solutions Map
- Customer Centric Enterprise (CCE)
- Discussing People, Processes and Technology
- CRM in Various Industries.
- Different Processes and Information Flow
- Customer Lifecycle Management (CLM)
- Customer Lifetime Value (CLV)
- Contact Management
- Activity Management
- Issue Management
- Workflow Management
- Sales Force Automation (SFA)
- Opportunity Management
- Marketing Automation
- Collaboration Processes
- Enterprise Portals and Dashboards.
- An Introduction to Analytics
- Pattern Based Strategy
- Analytics Techniques and Methods
- CRM Intelligence Management Cycle
- CRM Data Warehouse
- Customer Centric Data Mining
- Measuring Profitability.
- Classifications of CRM Tools
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0
- Sugar CRM
- Vtiger CRM 5
- Open CRX
- Compiere ERP and CRM
- Salesforce CRM
- Zoho CRM
- BATOI CRM.
- Defining the CRM Vision.
- Assessing CRM Readiness.
- Factors Affecting CRM Implementation.
- CRM Implementation Challenges.
- Phases of CRM Implementation.
- Upgrades and Change Management.
- CRM Implementation Pitfalls.
- CRM in Different Industries and Sectors.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) in Banking.
- CRM Solution for a Farm Equipment Manufacturer.
- Customer Relationship Management at Farm Credit Services of Mid-America.
- Developing E-Government Integrated Infrastructures: A Case Study.
- A Case Study of Emergent and Intentional Organizational Change.
- Expert Instructor-Led Training
Our Courseware uses only the industry’s finest instructors. They have a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their fields.
- Visual Demonstrations & Multimedia Presentations
Our courseware includes instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations that allow students to develop their skills based on real world scenarios explained by the instructor. Our Courseware always focuses on real world scenarios and skill-set development.
- Quizzes & Exam Simulators
Our custom practice exams prepare you for your exams differently and more effectively than the traditional exam preps on the market. You will have practice quizzes after each module to ensure you are confident on the topic you have completed before proceeding. This will allow you to gauge your effectiveness before moving to the next module in your course. These exams are on average 100 questions to ensure you are 100% prepared before taking your certification exam.
- Social Learning & Networking
WHO SHOULD ATTEND ? This course is for Everyone with an interest in taking the course Dates:
|April||17 – 21||22, 23, 29 & 30|
|June||12 – 16||3, 4, 10, 11|
|August||7 – 11||12, 13, 19, 20|
|October||23 – 27||21, 22, 28 & 29|
|December||11 – 15||2, 3, 9, 10|
|February||5 – 9||3, 4, 10, 11|
Facilitators: Our trainers are highly qualified, certified and seasoned experts, committed to providing high-end trainings, and have trained hundreds of students and professionals coming from across the world. Fee: NGN 60,000 (Price Promo) Contact Person: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com 08077683904 08077683905 08077683910 Venue: No. 24 Bamishile Street, Off Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.
- October 23, 2017 @ 9:00AM - 4:00PM