House Number 6, Obokun Street, Off Coker Road, Ilupeju, Lagos, Nigeria.
- Classroom Courses
Sorry there are no videos yet
COBIT 5 is the only business framework for the governance of enterprise IT in the world. It helps organizations structure their IT governance to ensure that their defined IT Service Management practices and processes are enforced. COBIT delivers value to the business through encouraging the alignment of IT goals with Enterprise goals.
- Official accredited student material
- Review exercises
- Official certification exam from ISACA What will I achieve?
- Learn the COBIT 5 basic concepts and the vocabulary that will help the organization implement an IT governance system.
- Obtain a comprehensive understanding of IT service management and IT governance and the importance of both.
- Be able to identify the elements that need to be defined as part of IT governance in the organization.
- Obtain a high-level methodology for the implementation of an IT governance program.
- Learn how to assess the maturity of IT governance and management processes.
- Obtain the COBIT 5 Foundation certification.
Who is this course for?
- Business Management
- Chief Executives
- IT Auditors
- Internal Auditors
- Information Security and IT Practitioners
- IT Management looking to gain an insight into the enterprise governance of IT and looking to be certified as a COBIT implementer or assessorWhat are the course contents?
- 1The COBIT 5 Principles
- 1 Introduction to the Five Principles of COBIT 5
- 2 Principle 1 – Meeting Stakeholder Needs
- 3 Principle 2 – Covering the Enterprise End-to-end
- 4 Principle 3 – Applying a Single Integrated Framework
- 5 Principle 4 – Enabling a Holistic Approach
- 6 Principle 5 – Separating Governance from Management
- 2The COBIT 5 Enablers
- 1 Introduction to the COBIT 5 Enablers
- 2 Enabler 1 – Principles, Policies and Frameworks
- 3 Enabler 2 – Processes
- 4 Enabler 3 – Organizational Structures
- 5 Enabler 4 – Culture, Ethics and Behavior
- 6 Enabler 5 – Information
- 7 Enabler 6 – Services, Infrastructure and Applications
- 8 Enabler 7 – People, Skills and Competencies
- 9 Enabler Process Guide Content
- 3An Introduction to COBIT 5 Implementation
- 1 The Three Interrelated Components of the Life Cycle Model
- 2 ISACA’s Guidance on Implementing COBIT 5 and the Use of the Continual Improvement Life Cycle
- 4Process Capability Model
- 1 Terms and Concepts of the Process Capability Model
- 2 The Process Capability Model and the Basic ISO 15504 Concepts
- 5Exam Description
- 1 Exam Format
- 2 Tips for Answering the Exam
- 6Review, Evaluation and Examination
- 1 General Review
- 2 Sample Exam
- 3 Sample Exam Review
- 4 Course Evaluation
- 5 Course Certificate
- 6 Certification Exam
What are the exam characteristics?
- Time allocated:40 minutes
- Number of questions:50 multiple-choice
- Passing score:50% (25 correct answers)
- Format:Online or Paper; closed-book
- Prerequisites:At least 4 hours of personal study during the course are recommended.
- 1The COBIT 5 Principles
- September 30, 2017 @ 10:00AM - 4:00PM