Sorry there are no videos yet
This course will provide participants with a comprehensive and advanced knowledge of the software tool used in pipe stress analysis. The intuitive modelling environment and the advanced analysis features for increased productivity and improved quality control are part of its numerous features.
Overview of Modelling
· Using the copy, paste and rotate operations
· Creating piping segments, adding bends, tees and length units
· Modeling flexible joints, short radius elbows and elbows with larger pipe thickness
· Modeling nozzle flexibility, cut short and trunnion supports
· Using keyboard commands
Pipe Stress Analysis using AutoPipe
· Introduction to ASME B31.1, B31.3, B31.4, B31.8
· Selection of Piping Components (Flanges, Fittings, Valve, Supports, Expansion Joints, etc.)
· Pipe sizing, Flow and Pressure Drop Calculations
· Stress Analysis, Flexibility Stress Analysis
· Exposure to Piping Stress Analysis Design Software
Overview of Worksheet
· Function keys in Worksheet
Overview of Result Review
· Supported piping codes
· Reviewing a model for piping codes, causes of overstress, supports and loops
Overview of View capabilities
. AutoPIPE capabilities and new enhancement
Plant Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Structural Engineers, Piping Engineers and Designers.
Lonadek Training Facility, 12 Jibowu Street, Ikorodu Road, Lagos.
Certificate of completion from Bentley, SA and Lonadek will be awarded to participants.
- November 8, 2017 @ 9:00AM - 5:00PM
Lonadek Nigeria Limited
08027732994,0 813 911 2519
About Lonadek Lonadek is a firm of Consultants with a passion and desire to implement and develop Local Content in a manner that adds value to all stakeholders. Our goal is to ensure that locals and indigenous companies develop themselves and utilise tested systems, processes and procedures to deliver quality goods and services in the Gulf of Guinea and the world. As a group of technical consultants, we have developed our core competencies in the areas of Local Content Consultancy, Recruitment and Placement of Skilled Personnel in the oil and gas industry. We are committed to Human Resource Capital Development, Technology Transfer, Engineering Systems Implementation, Engineering Support Services and Due Diligence for multinational organisations. We aim to add value to the businesses of our clients, colleagues and partners by building capacity, capability and competence. Through our unique project execution and implementation strategy, we focus on value addition for national development and socio-economic transformation. Our core competencies Local Content and Capacity Development Consultancy Services Marine and Maritime Consultancy Services Audits, Surveys and Due Diligence for Multinational Companies Vendor Development, SME and Entrepreneurship Training Research & Development Training and Manpower Development, Manpower Supply, Recruitment and Placement of Skilled Personnel Engineering IT Solutions: Sales and Implementation Engineering Systems Implementation and Engineering Support Services Lonadek is a wholly owned indigenous company. Established in 1991, Registration number, RC174950 with a United Kingdom subsidiary Registration No. 08036484.