200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba - Lagos.
- Classroom Courses
Sorry there are no videos yet
ADVANCED Office Management AND AdministratiVE SKILLS
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Define and understand the role of the office manager/administrator.
- Acquire time management skills required for better office productivity.
- Handle telephone calls properly and professionally.
- List the main causes of stress and the techniques needed to control them.
- Discover communication strategies needed for carrying out responsibilities in an effective manner.
- Develop a service attitude and mindset aimed at the internal and external customer.
+ The Role of the Office Manager/Administrator
+ Effective Communication Skills
+ Speaking and Listening
+ Written Communication
+ Serving the Internal and External Customer
+ Managing Time
+ Setting Goals and Priorities
+ Planning and Managing Time for Self and Others
+ Stress Management Techniques
+ Organizing Meetings
+ Using the Telephone Properly
FOR WHOM: Admin & HR Managers, Departmental Heads, Senior Executive Secretaries, Confidential Secretaries, Admin Officers and Personal Assistants in both the Public and Private Sectors.
1ST BATCH 2ND BATCH
4th – 7th April, 2017 6th – 8th September, 2017
Fee: The workshop fee is One Hundred and Five Thousand Naira (N105,000.00) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participants will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 0803 304 5484
Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre, 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba – Lagos.